MostWanted7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

sign of mwanza in Tanzania

Screenshot_20220623-204627_Gallery[1].jpgScreenshot_20220623-210227_Gallery[1].jpgthis is a very beautiful place in the first city in Tanzania the stone you see there does not fall off if you visit this area
if you visit this area you will really enjoy seeing it with the beautiful view of lake Victoria

FVJV+FVW Mwanza, Tanzania
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: sign of mwanza in Tanzania

Hello @MostWanted7 

Welcome to connect and pleased to meet you here. Seeing it's your first post, I'll kindly offer you A Welcome-to-Connect-Card . Hopefully that will equip you as regards connect forum.

The photos are beautiful indeed and atmosphere in them are serene. I love nature and I can see that in its raw state there in your photo. The green grass,the birds the rocks, I like them all. Where exactly in Tanzania is this please? Is that a Riverside or a beach what's the name? Kindly share more with us about this place. Just being curious. Many thanks for sharing with us.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 6

Re: sign of mwanza in Tanzania

thanks a lot @SholaIB i love nature too and that place have full of it.

the place located in Africa, country Tanzania, region mwanza and the name of the place is Bismarck rock.

and it's the beach where people come and have fan